There is a way to have it all and make it work.
You’ve just found it.
Caroline Flanagan presents:
The Babyproof Your Career Online Course
The most powerful process that gets to the heart of what it takes to thrive as a working parent.
- Are you worried about what could happen to your career when you have kids?
- Are you avoiding the next career opportunity for fear of how it will affect your personal life?
- Do you wonder how on earth you would find the time for kids, when your career hardly leaves time for yourself?
Instead of putting your head in the sand and hoping it will all magically work itself out, imagine another option. Imagine if before you have kids, you could learn the secret to balancing work and family, so you could feel confident about succeeding at both when the time comes.
With the Babyproof Your Career Online Course, that is exactly what you get.
In Babyproof Your Career Online Course You will learn:
- How to get your partner on side so your relationship doesn’t lose its way
- How to be more productive, efficient and effective so you have more time for the things that matter
- How to build your career capital so your organisation truly values you
- How to conquer guilt so you can parent with confidence
Why an Online course?
Balancing work and family is not easy. Which is why attending one off workshops, reading work life balance or life style blogs and dipping into the occasional book on balance is not enough.
What you need is a process that gets to the heart of what it takes to succeed as a working parent, tackles the pitfalls head on and gives you a toolkit for achieving balance over the long term.
To be truly effective, this process needs to hold you accountable (work life balance is too easily pushed to the bottom of the list), it needs to be structured (so you know where you are going and can stay on track) and it needs to be flexible enough to suit your busy life (so you can access the course on the go, in whichever format works for you).
Accountability, Structure and Flexibility. You’ll find them all in the Babyproof Your Career Online Course - thanks to a vibrant community of likeminded peers to exchange ideas, solutions and experiences with, a monthly live Q&A webinar for tackling specific challenges and the opportunity to learn via video, audio or pdf.
How does it work?
The course is arranged over four modules, following lesson by lesson through the core skills for balancing work and family.
The modules are:
You’ll undertake a manageable et of exercises around one core theme each month, for which we estimate you’ll need to find around 1 hour per week.
You’ll be comprehensively supported with an extensive toolkit of workbooks and templates, a monthly live Q&A with Babyproof Your Life founder Caroline Flanagan and have access to a community of experts and peers to cheer you on at every step.
What you'll get from this Course:
The aim of this online course is to help you set yourself up for success as a working parent. This means that by the end of this course, provided you have fully committed to the work required, you will have:
1. Clarity: Absolute clarity over your life and career goals, the obstacles you may encounter onthe way to achieving those goals and what it will take to overcome them.
2. Capability:A toolkit of strategies and skills that will help you achieve those goals, and helpyou to meet any challenges you encounter on the way
3. Confidence:The belief that you are strong and powerful and have what it takes to be successful, fulfilled and happy.
Welcome to the roadmap for having it all and making it work.
Caroline Flanagan is an Ex-City lawyer turned Coach, Speaker and Author. Known to her community as The Babyproof Coach, Caroline works with ambitious lawyers who want to progress their career and raise a family at the same time. Caroline is passionate about empowering women to fulfil their professional potential long after they start a family. Caroline is also an international keynote speaker, author of Babyproof Your Career, host of the Babyproof Your Career Podcast and mother of 4 boys. Caroline Flanagan has a BA Hons from Cambridge University and spent eight years as an international finance lawyer at Allen & Overy LLP and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, before qualifying as a professional Coach in 2007.